New Music ALERT


Rapper by the name of  "Sunny", born in Newark and raised in Irvington, NJ. Also apart Tsu Surf's RawBunch Empire . "I seperate myself from others due to my unique sound and style " Says Sunny as he let it be known on his latest single "Xpress" (Link) www.soundcloud.com/dharealsunny/xpress Look out for his mixtape soon! Sunny's Vlog Series (Link) http://youtu.be/jgTgpLuQ7wQ



Indy's Point : I like the beat and samples. I know Sunny, so to me I didn't think it'll be dope. The fact that it's a lot of cocky rappers and their music is trash, I feel like he can say everything he said in the song with caution. Meaning that he needs to humble himself, if this is the attitude in his songs that he's going for. Nothing wrong with being arrogant, but you don't want to come across as such to everybody. I look forward to hearing more and him being on Indy's Point. Stay tuned.

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel New Music ALERT ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Tuesday, January 7, 2014. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan New Music ALERT
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment