CHZCHARLIE : VOL ONE

CHZCharlie is a rapper from Piscataway, NJ. His manager Miguel reached out to me and sent his music. I was hesitant to listen to it but I'm glad I did.  When I first started listening to this album, it started off a little slow. Some of the songs are longer than what they needed to be, but as the music went on I started to get in the groove. The classic samples and features definitely gave his album an unique sound, which I'd call it "ridin' music". Songs like Shine Like A Diamond, I'll Be Back, and When Night Falls, are my favorite! With a little more work I believe he has the potential to go places. I look forward to working with him and seeing him succeed!

(Link) CHZCharlie VOL ONE : http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/chzcharlie-chzcharlievol1-12-09-13-rerelease-mixtape.103509.html Instagram & Twitter ( @CHZCharlie)


Indy's Point : I haven't had the pleasure of meeting him yet, but I can tell he's a genuine person. From the music that I've heard I'm impressed at your concepts for the overall sound. As I said you have work to do, but your album was definitely worth a listen! Much success Charlie and Stay tuned.

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel CHZCHARLIE : VOL ONE ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Sunday, January 12, 2014. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan CHZCHARLIE : VOL ONE
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment