Renzo Music

Renzo is a name you won't soon forget. The half Black and Asian, Virginia bred singer/songwriter is making noise with his new song "TRICKIN" and is preparing to sweep the nation with it this summer. The record was co-written by Eboni Smith and produced by French hitmaker Platoon. "I flew from Paris just to work with Renzo. We had been working via the internet for years, the only thing I wanted was to get in a studio with this kid. Ever since that happened, we've been making hits nonstop. The chemistry is crazy!" The record 'TRICKIN' comically describes the singers unfaithfulness and addiction to juggling several women at once. "...The way I'm lookin' at you right now, like a cold I wanna catch you right now, told my girl one minute, need charger, phone really on one hundred percent." With his catchy hooks, tone, and clever cadences, Renzo has a big sound that sets him apart from other singers on the scene. Living in several countries overseas as a military kid influenced the versatility in his r&b/pop sound. "I've always kept my eye on the prize... relate to the world, become an international icon. Everywhere I went, I studied their sound and found ways to incorporate it into my music. In highschool I would sing to girls in the lunchroom while Benny Blanco was at the next table beat-boxing. So i've always been surrounded by music." Being signed to W.E.M.G., an independent label based in South Florida has given Renzo the platform to work with many major artists in the game. With upcoming hit records such as "Much Better" feat. Kevin Cossom, "Show Me What You Got" feat. Trina, and "Wannabe" feat. Ace Hood, he's bound to make an unforgettable impact on the music scene.

Renzo : Trickin on iTunes!



Just a small story on Renzo and his credentials. I haven't had the pleasure of meeting him "yet" but from what I see he hasn't missed a beat! He sent me his music and instantly I knew he had something. With his drive, you'll hear his name more often along with his voice. Look for more of Renzo on Indy's Point! Follow Renzo on Instagram! @OfficialRenzo

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Renzo Music ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Thursday, April 17, 2014. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Renzo Music
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment