Sex Talk : "Oral" From The Male Perspective


How many of you remember having the conversation with your friends about "giving/recieving head?" If you where like me, you would swear up and down that you would never participate in such activities. When I was a teenager, I put on my life, that I would never, ever, ever stick my tongue on a females va-jay-jay. (I don't normally say that, but it sounds funny). But I will never forget my first encounter eating the box. When I got to college, the only thing on my mind was sex, sex, sex, drink, turn up greens, sex. Only one problem with that, I was a late bloomer. I lost my virginity my freshman year in college. I never smoke or drank, hell I never did anything before college. So it was my second time having sex and I was still getting the pre-game jitters. So to cut the bullsh*t, shorty was laying on her back and I was hard as a rock and I seen her kitty pulsating and oozing with juice. Wise man told me to always check out the scene before you enter. I start fingering her being slick trying to make sure I wasn't going to smell anything related to the crustacean family. I gave it a quick sniff sniff and it smelled like water. In my mind I heard a voice say, "if you're gonna do it, nigga then do it. It won't lick itself." So I stuck my tongue out in fear because I wasn't sure if my tongue would instantly fall off or something. I licked her lips and I felt her squirm, so I went in for the kill. When I say this I'm not exaggerating, but it was like an orgasm but from my tongue. I never tasted something so delicious and I enjoyed it, probably a little more than she did.


Why is this story important, because I know it's some hornball out there like myself who has had probably a similar or much worse situation than the one's I described. But you would be surprised on how many men don't enjoy drinking from the fountain of youth. It's so many excuses why people don't like doing it. I can only speak for me, but as long as the female is clean and well groomed with a fresh smell to it, I'm tying a napkin around my neck and going to town. In my honest opinion, I really feel like there is nothing wrong with performing oral on the ladies (especially if she has a pretty kitty). Hell the ladies love it, if she love it, damn it I love it too. Some lame is reading this thinking, "oh that nigga lame, I'd never eat pussy." But I bet that same lame get mad when he isn't getting the proper top action.

To me, I believe in "what you put into a situation is what you get out of it". So if you barely licking the coochie, she probably will barely return the favor. But if you know what spots to hit and eat her until her legs shake, she probably will try to suck your sh*t off to show you who's boss. Not saying that works for everybody, but you can never turn down effort. That's why communication is key. You have to know what part of the coochie to lick, suck, rub and etc. You rub it the wrong way, party is over, nibble a little to hard, might not ever see that coochie ever again. Now ladies, a lot of these rookies don't understand the fundamentals of eating the box so break it down to them. What made me good at my talent is that I did research on the female anatomy and learned about how important clitoral stimulation is. These young'ns don't know that a lot of times yall don't be having orgasms, ya'll just fake it to boost our ego, I understand that completely. That's why my goal is to get that lil motor runnin and make sure it runs for a long time.

Now I only have one important opinion on females that don't perform oral sex, GROW UP. You want to make your husband happy outside of cooking his favorite meal, unexpected head. I know for me, unexpected head will catch anybody off guard. He playing 2k? Don't complain about it, just top him off while he playing the game. I bet you will witness a great incline in productivity of your boo, boyfriend, situation whatever you want to call it. A lot of females too caught up in the, "oh thats nasty. I don't know where it's been" mentality. But we can definitely say the same if not worse about what enters and leaves the cooch. Grow up. I'm not saying go around and suck the whole city of (insert your city here), I'm just saying when you got somebody that you feel is worth it and you want him to act accordingly, don't be afraid to offer the sloppy top. No man turns down head. If he does, you need to return him where you found him because, something isn't right.

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Sex Talk : "Oral" From The Male Perspective ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Wednesday, February 5, 2014. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Sex Talk : "Oral" From The Male Perspective
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment