New Music Alert : Maine Skrapp


 Germaynn Cole better known Maine Skrapp was born in Jamaica Queens, then moved to the Bronx at the age of 2 where he now calls home.  Growing up in the Bronx in a low income housing area was rough. After several incidents in New York, he moved to Atlanta to live with his father, during his stay in Atlanta Maine did some soul searching and decided to pursue his passion of music. When he returned to New York, Maine began recording some of the music he had been working on. He continued to explore his talent then slowly began letting others hear his sound. Maine let Coreyo better known as “C.O.” (Animal Klik C.E.O.) hear some of his songs. Impressed by his style and approach to the music, C.O. signed Maine to Animal Klik and the rest is history. When asked what sets him apart from other artists/rappers in today’s music industry Maine replied, I’m the voice of da ghetto. I’ve been through everything from hustling, jail, fights, and losing friends. I understand how the average person in the hood feels and what they go through. My music is a direct reflection of the hood I’m from. Don’t misunderstand or misinterpret me and think I’m glorifying the streets; I’m simply trying to bring light to the situation of the ghetto.”  When asked about his position in hip hop Maine replied “I have a top spot in hip hop that is rightfully mine so get use to hearing and seeing Maine Skrapp.”  Check out Maine Skrapp's mixtape! (Link)  Maine Skrapp : I Got The Juice Now. Follow him on twitter! @MAINESKRAPP918. Follow him on Instagram @MaineSkrapp

Watch his latest music video here!

 

Indy's Point: I had the privilege of meeting Maine Skrapp and seeing him perform recently. Extremely humble man with a lot of potential. He definitely knows how to demand the stage and make people pay attention to what he's saying. I don't think he'll have trouble getting ahead in this industry. From what I've seen and did my research on he has a fan base. With the support of his label and the right people supporting him, no doubt that he won't make it. Look out for more of him on Indy's Point!

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel New Music Alert : Maine Skrapp ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Thursday, February 27, 2014. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan New Music Alert : Maine Skrapp
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment